How It Works
Experience the benefits of using Deepchill® for your cooked lobster and crab processing and packaging. As you know, every advantage counts in the competitive food industry. When you choose Deepchill®, you will achieve more efficient operations, greater capacity, and higher quality food. Let us help you deliver the best pre-cooked crab and lobster possible.
Here’s how you can integrate Deepchill® into your prepared seafood products:
- Cook the whole or butchered crab or lobster (batch or continuous operations).
- The cooked seafood emerges into chilling tanks, either batch or conveyor based tanks, where Deepchill® is dispersed to quickly chill the crab and lobster. Deepchill can be integrated into existing tanks and processes to significantly improve the operation.
- In just a few minutes, Deepchilled shellfish moves on, ready for extraction. Deepchilling makes it easy to remove the meat from the shells.
- For freezing applications, Deepchill® improves efficiency by pre-chilling the product, reducing energy expenses and keeping the crab and lobster fresh.
- The product is ready for packaging and distribution.
At the end of the day, the proof is in the taste. For fresher, plumper, and tastier crab and lobster meat, DeepChilling is the way to go. Are you curious about other industries that have improved their product quality with our help? We invite you to browse through our customer success stories to see the impact Deepchill® technology can make!
Call +1 905 856 0400 or email us at email@example.com to discuss how Deepchill® industrial slurry ice systems can change how you process and package your crab and lobster.