We are looking for a skilled and passionate Channel Manager, a key role in the company. The Channel Manager will be in charge of developing and managing channel partners (agents) and will work closely with the company President, Sales, Engineering and Service teams.
What you’ll do
- Identify, recruit and on-board new channel partners and foster existing relationships.
- Set short- and long-term channel sales strategies and sales targets
- Coordinate with partners to create and execute business plans that meet sales targets.
- Work closely with partners and manage their sales activities to reach short- and long-term sales targets.
- Evaluate partner’s performance, and continuously modify and adapt strategy accordingly
- Provide monthly and quarterly sales reports to the management
- Develop procedures and improve processes to optimize partner management activities.
- Continuously educate partners about Sunwell product portfolio and latest developments, and ensure partners have the tools and support needed to succeed.
- Coach sales resources within channel and attend client meetings with them where possible
- Direct and coordinate channel leads to sales experts within Sunwell, and ensure development of solutions and proposals that best address client needs
- Assist in partner marketing activities related to Sunwell such as tradeshows, marketing campaigns and other promotional activities.
- Work closely with Sales team to plan and achieve sales targets
- Assist in development of sales and marketing materials required for channel partners
- Stay current with latest developments in marketplace, competitor activities, and attend industry tradeshows and conferences
- Ensure partner compliance with agency agreements.
Qualifications we are looking for
- Minimum 10 years experience in a capital good sales environment, preferably in seafood, industrial baking or food processing industries
- Minimum 5 years experience in developing, managing and motivating channel partnerships in similar environments
- Experience in international sales is an asset
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business, or technical fields of Chemical or Mechanical Engineering
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, knowledge of Spanish is a plus.
- Ability to negotiate and structure partnerships
- Ability to establish and maintain positive and effective work relationships with coworkers, clients and partners
- Solid coaching, management and Leadership skills
- Ability and willingness to frequently travel locally and internationally
What we offer
- Work on exciting and high impact technologies that you’ll be proud of
- Exposure to projects around the world with the opportunity to travel to exciting places
- Friendly, welcoming and inclusive work environment that fosters collaboration across all departments and levels
- Flexible career direction with opportunities for advancement
- Work in partnership with international companies and institutions
- Competitive salary with a significant upside on performance, flexible work environment, industry leading benefits